A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, June 21, 2009

C'est la vie

I have been a very neglectful blogger, I know, but this little thing called life sometimes gets in the way. I love my residency, but it is a LOT of work. 7:30 am meetings one day, meetings until 8pm the next. This week, I'm actually going out of town-- I get to go to the capital and spend a day and a half attending hearings, observing lobbyists, perhaps meeting with a few officials... and be back in time for work on Friday morning.

But the garden grows (and how!). Aside from my spinach never really growing and the slug issue, I think we're doing relatively well-- especially considering that we went several weeks without any rain followed by extremely strong storms and flooding (about 4" of rain over just a few hours!). Pictures soon.

No comments: