A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 10, 2011

gimme, gimme shelter, or I'm gonna fade away

My brother & I disagreed vehemently about music at times, but the intersection of our musical tastes included a shared intolerance for all Bruce Springsteen and Rush and appreciation of the Who, Rolling Stones, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Hendrix, the Doors, Pink Floyd, and others. Of course, we rarely could agree on what we were in the mood for at any one given time when in the car together, so we usually compromised with Rob Zombie and/ or some Stones.

I listened to his 'DVE morning show CDs plus Hellbilly Deluxe and 40 Licks on the way back to Baltimore, wishing I could have one more argument where we each pronounced the other's taste in music pure shit.



No comments: