A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm chatty today. I guess I'm making up for those long bouts of silence-- plus, I haven't had my usual Sunday distraction of a Steelers game and/ or a several hour long drive. Tonight's game features the Cowboys and Packers-- really, as much as I'm enjoying watching the Cowboys implode, that sounds like a desperately boring match. At least Sherlock is on. I'm not sure which I like best-- Doctor Who with Ten, Doctor Who with Eleven, or Sherlock. Despite lacking Captain John Hotness, er, I mean Harkness, it helps to bridge the gap until BBCA starts running Who again around the holidays (as I assume they will-- I hope). And Moriarty totally reminded me of Simon Pegg in The Long Game. Or the Master. A little of both.

I got too late of a start yesterday to make it to Gunpowder Falls, so I spent some of yesterday at Soldier's Delight. While not encountering a single person on the utterly silent trails was creepy, it was eerily pretty with the rocky fields and stunted flora.

serpentine trail 2

winding road

soldiers delight

serpentine trail

No comments: