A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde

Monday, May 17, 2010

Home again... for now...

Just a teaser picture for now. Because I know that everyone is just dying to see pictures.

liberty enlighting the world

We got back in late last night/ early this morning. Lots of fun was had by all, but it's back to reality. I've spent a lot of time today writing emails/ making phone calls-- because the agency in Baltimore would like me to start as soon as a week from today. Yipes. My time left in Pittsburgh is far less than I had thought. Yipes. I also had to decline the other offer and send the courtesy emails to professors and outside mentors, which are always... interesting to write. It's bragging, which feels awkward. And there has to be a bit about how much they helped you (though the degree to which that means something may vary). But here we go. Next part: finding a new apartment.

No comments: