A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

oh, bother.

I'm effectively done.

BUT.

(there's always a but)

But for the signature of my second reader, who said she was ready to sign off on things three weeks ago (but I had to wait for #1 to find my work at least acceptable, and that's been a painful ongoing draahhhmmaaaa), and is now MIA. As in, not replying to VM or email or physically in her office when I drop by (which is hard to do, given that her office is in a corner near the top of the Cathedral and there's really nowhere to hang out in case she comes by-- assuming that she hasn't run off to Mallorca or somewhere, which would just be the freaking cherry on the sundae that's been this semester).

Loverly.

I am effectively finished, though my mind is still racing and my body is still in ultra-stress mode thanks to several weeks of irregular sleep and grabbing whatever crap is handy to eat. My apartment is in shambles and utterly disgusting-- I can't find a thing and my refrigerator is a mix of spoiled/ rancid and condiments. I just love the end of the semester.

No comments: