A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. -Oscar Wilde

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I think that my camera is wearing out. I know, it's been joked about before. But I notice a distinct difference in picture quality, which is really irritating because I really can't afford to run out and buy a good replacement. And because I'm supposed to be "the photographer" for an event next week, it's really driving me nuts.

Meh. Photoshop will have to come to my rescue for those pics.

Midterms are mostly "past"-- but not really. We're in the meat of the semester, which means an ongoing parade of work. And this is the time of year that various fellowships have their applications open, not to mention the regular job searching. Good times. This had all better pay off in the end.

No comments: